Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Weekend

This weekend, A and I headed up north to spend some time in SF and a leisurely couple days eating and drinking our way through Napa. We had an awesome time, and since my posts have been pretty sparse for pictures lately, I'll just let the evidence speak for itself.


We had a wonderful time.


Union Square

Bramble Trees outside Beringer Brothers

With dear friend Meredith at Beringer 'Mansion'

Oxbow Public Market

Seriously? This place is foodie heaven. Like a mini-Embarcadero with varying food stands, bakeries, chocolatiers, a green grocer, cafe, even a wine and cheese market. We stopped here twice. (Um, in the same day.)


Spices at Oxbow

Beautiful organic produce

My own personal heaven on Earth

No, wait - this is my heaven on Earth

Nope, wrong again - THIS is my heaven on Earth

Well, in any case, here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment