Thursday, May 27, 2010

Open House - Welcome to our Living Room

I'd been hoping that the weather would clear up a bit before taking today's pictures, because it's been a bit gloomy here all day - rain in May...say wha??

Anyways, seeing as it will be getting dark soon, I caved and took a few shots of the living room.



The living room opens right into the office, which, at first seemed a little odd. But, we took a page from my sister's old house, and used the couch and this table to divide the open space up, and, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it!

Of course, we had to find a home for our wine rack and wine fridge :)

And some extra seating


And finally, a sneak preview of the hallway leading back to the bedroom, and my prized posession - the washer and dryer!
(And, yes, that is The Hangover on the TV in the background)

Off to make another batch of homemade granola to share with my family - recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment