Friday, May 28, 2010

Open House - Welcome to our Bedroom

The last stop on our home tour!


The bedroom has taken a little getting used to - it's a LOT smaller than the bedroom in my last place. But, now that we've been here a few weeks, I'm growing to like that. I mean, it's the room we generally spend the least time in, and, the most passive time in. So, I'd rather have the extra space in the kitchen and the office.


Really the only piece of furniture we got for the new place is this awesome new dresser. I feel like such an adult (the dresser actually matches the bed frame!)


Did I mention we have a walk-in closet? Or that this is the FIRST time in my life that I've had a walk-in closet? Love.


And finally, the hallway. Behind that door is my prized washer/dryer. And, I love that there is enough room in this hall for my storage bench (which previously had been collecting dust, still unassembled in its' box, because it wouldn't fit in the old place.)

Well - that's it for the Open House tour. Hope you enjoyed it. We love living here, and if you are ever in the Pasadena area, let us know! We love visitors :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I've enjoyed the home tour! When can I move in? ;) I agree, working at home is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! How is your new place in Utah? I can't believe you guys moved back. So sad.

    ReplyDelete