Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Open House - Welcome to my Office!

Have I mentioned yet how much I love working from home? Oh, I have? Well, you'd love it too if you got to work here:



Notice the space heater sitting right there under my desk? Yes, the same space heater I used to have in my 'actual' office until it was banished from the building by our scary office manager? Just one of the many MANY perks of my 'new' office :) Warmth. (Yes, I know it's May, and 72 degrees. I am still cold. Ok?)

Since we only have 4 rooms in the new place, the office also does double duty as the reading nook:

The library:


And, last but not least, the gym:


(Talk about no excuses...I sit with my back to this thing all day. Every time I turn around, it calls to me. And I usually give in...)

Did I happen to mention that the window behind my computer looks out onto this:

1 comment:

  1. I'm really jealous of your home office. Being able to use the treadmill during breaks sounds enjoyable. You can stay fit and active while being productive. And the fact that you can see the pool behind your computer is really awesome.

    Faye Acklin

    ReplyDelete