Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Save the peanut flour!!

OH NO.

Trader Joe's is doing it AGAIN - discontinuing a product that I looooooooove.


I'm (sadly) quite serious. I can't make it through a day without this stuff. I know there have been some mixed emotions - you either love the stuff or you just don't get it (add more salt/sweetener, keep trying, I promise you'll find the combination you love).

But for my sanity's sake, please PLEASE take 1 minute to email TJ's and complain.

I'll even make it easy for you: http://www.traderjoes.com/about/index.asp

There is the link. Bottom right corner: select "Customer Questions and Feedback" and use the drop down menu to select "General Question".

All you need to do is 1) give them your email address (maybe then they'll send you coupons...?) and 2) BEG them not to discontinue the Peanut Flour.

Please help. I don't know what I'll do without this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment