Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guilty

I have a confession to make. (I skipped Spinning this morning. And I had already reserved my bike. Bad Betty!)

Why did I skip spinning? Because my body is EXHAUSTED. I am still (STILL!) jet-lagged, more than a week after getting home. I have been passing out on the couch somewhere around 9:00 every night, and yet, struggle to get out of bed NINE HOURS LATER.

Huh? I NEVER get jet lag. Never. I firmly believe it is all mental. I really do believe that if you put your mindset in the time zone you're travelling to, when stepping foot on the plane, that the mental clock is much more powerful than the body's clock.

Clearly, I am wrong, and this interminable exhaustion is my body's giant f-you to my mind.

Anyways.

Instead, I baked!


pumpkin cheesecake tartlet

(Okay, not so much "baked" per se, considering this is a refrigerator treat. But still!)

I'm planning on making a version of this for Thanksgiving, but need to work out a few kinks in the recipe. Stay tuned for the final results!

No comments:

Post a Comment