Monday, August 9, 2010

2 months to go!

The wedding is only 2 months away! And, while I am feeling stressed and panicky (so much to do!) I am also feeling really good and confident that we can get everything done...hopefully, with some time to spare.

Since last month's post, we've gotten SO much done on our to-do list...including writing a to-do list...seeing the entire population of what needs to get done REALLY helps me kick into high gear. And, has a strangely calming effect.

This month I scratched another 134 miles off my to-do list (And, started to think about organizing some sort of pre-wedding fun-run to cross of that 1,000th mile...too ambitious?) I'm down to just 205 miles to go before the big day!

Also during this past month, we had my bridal shower (so FUN!)at Malibu Wines:

Yum



With all my bridesmaids

Mom and Kiki did an AMAZING job putting this all together


As I was heading home from the shower, I got really sad realizing that this once-in-a-lifetime event was over. What made me sad wasn't realizing that the shower was over, but realizing how fast the day goes by, and how quickly our engagement has flown past.

For all those days when I've wished silently to my self for the day to just 'hurry up and get here' I'm starting to regret not enjoying the whole planning process just a little bit more.

So, I'm going balls to the walls here for these last 2 months, and planning to enjoy every last second!

No comments:

Post a Comment