Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Decisions, decisions

I've been making a lot of those around here lately.

First, I picked a dress!


Finding this picture online really helped secure my decision, not only with regards to the dress, but also because...

We picked photographers! Gabriel and Carlie (who took the picture of the dress, above) are not only EXTREMELY talented, they are super cool, and we can't wait to work with them!

Check out their beautiful work at their website, or on their blog.

We also booked our honeymoon today - a 7-day Mediterranean cruise, leaving from Barcelona, and stopping in Monte Carlo, Rome, Naples, Florence and Palma.

And finally, the most important decision of them all: the guy.

Tonight, I got home from a stressful 2 days of work (following on the heels of a non-existent weekend) and walked into the cleanest home I've seen in a long time. A had worked hard all day to clean up our place, and he told me possibly the sweetest thing I've ever heard - he did it all because he couldn't wait to see how happy it would make me when I walked through the door.

I may not be making any other good decisions (wedding, life, what have you) but I know I got at least this one thing right...

1 comment:

  1. haha don't let the boys read this or A is going to be teased incessantly.

    ReplyDelete